TODAY !!!! - MEMBERS MEET UP - PLEASE READ !!

GrinderBloke

OooooHHH

Alos any chance of gettin a T-shirt.oh would you have them for sale at some stage !!!!!!!!!!

Andy M

I heard a rumour they don't do 'em in a man's size anyway .....

Love and 'ugs

Mr Fat Bast*rd !!

Mrs Grinder will now be attending, so if any ladies are worried that this is a meeting for fat, balding middle aged blokes don't worry, we now have a fat middle aged woman as well ;-)

On a seriously note, ladies you will not now be the only female attending, if that was a concern for you.

OooooHHH

Alos any chance of gettin a T-shirt.oh would you have them for sale at some stage !!!!!!!!!!

Andy M

The T-Shirts haven't come in time like I thought they would - but should be with us next week

No problem for getting a t-shirt whatsoever - I'll be posting them out to our regular members over the next few weeks and months, offering them as competition prizes, and also selling them to anyone that wants them at what they cost me.

OK as the date is getting close thought I'd better put another list together:

GrinderBloke

deejayone

ADMIN (and his T shirts)

phil06

knightstemplar

The General

Sandroulla

knightstemplar

mickjj

Hjdary

tsavo (in spirit, in T shirt, if not in person)

syrup

Saturday 5th May 2007

Venue is The Fat Cat on Alma Street, next door to Kelham Island Museum

Street Map:

http://streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X...amp;A=Y&Z=1

OS Map:

http://streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X...amp;A=Y&Z=3

May I suggest we start to gather around 12:30 in the large, no smoking room directly opposite the bar (as you walk into The Fat Cat you are faced with two doors, the one on your right takes you into the smoking area, go through the door directly in from of you... the bar / serving hatch is immediately on your right, the no smoking room is opposite the bar through the door on your right.)

If I remember correctly food is served on a Saturday from about Midday until 14:30 so plenty of time to grab a drink and some reasonably priced food (inc usually a couple of home made veggie options). These times should allow Hjdary to get across from Rotherham after working Saturday AM.

Then maybe a bit of a walk around with cameras to grab a few photos.

What would be really good, if you could maybe get a photo or two of the places people who for whatever reason cannot make the meeting, would like to see again?

Course if any feels any of the above needs changing, I'm listening

edit: Fat Cat serves food on a Saturday from 12:00 - 20:00!

http://www.thefatcat.co.uk/foodmenu/foodmenu.htm

Today's the day folks !!

Cloudy start but expected to be sunny and bright by lunchtime !

Bring your cameras if you have one - and a friend or two if you like..

Should be good fun !