TODAY !!!! - MEMBERS MEET UP - PLEASE READ !!

GrinderBloke

Would anyone fancy an real life meet up in Sheffield sometime?

My suggestion would be Fat Cat, or any other real pub or a bite to eat, a pint and a natter, perhaps followed by a bit of a photographic exploration?

Hopefully yes !!

I'm hoping to have them by then - and hopefully will bring along a big pile of them to give away to members

How old is the average age of people saying yes for i am a young 30 with the looks of somebody in there prime 20's just dont wanna upset peolpe with young good looks,aswell as the above young ish persons IQ aswell thats why had to read the starting twice before i realised it did not say photographic exploitation,set the date n i will get me sen up to granellis n get us all sum spice :laugh.gif :laugh.gif :laugh.gif

So far then looks like we need to meet up at some point between 4th - 19th May so that mickjj will be in town.

For me weekends are possibly the only time as I work M-F and cannot take any leave during the period above.

How is everyone else fixed?

Guest The General

oooooh. I don't know!!!

Meeting folk of the internet is seedy,

Will I be safe?

The General

So the list so far:

GrinderBloke + MrsGrinder (My nominated driver ;-) )

deejayone

ADMIN (and his teeshirt collection ;-) )

phil06

knightstemplar

The General

If I've added anyone I shouldn't have PM and I will remove your name from the list, likewise if you should be on the list.

I'll be in Sheffield from 3rd - around 11th May, so if the get together falls within that time you can count me in too!

As I said before I am there fom the 4th -19th May. I cannot commit to an exact date yet but really want to be part of this.

So if both mickjj and Sandroulla are to join this get together we will have to meet up on either Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th of May.

I'm OK for both.

Guest cheekymonkey

can I just add that sunday the 6th of may is the last day of the championship leauge and sheffield wednesday are at home that day.

can I just add that sunday the 6th of may is the last day of the championship leauge and sheffield wednesday are at home that day.

Why do you think I am coming over lol

Guest transit

.....and is also a Bank Holiday weekend.