Real Life Sheffield Little Mester

Guest 30_degrees

Guest sc cutlers

Anyone come across TREVOR ABLETT before? Web site and U Tube video Part two U Tube video

There are lots more videos, too many to include here, just search for watcherknives in U Tube. Very Interesting.

Hi im new to this site, but yes i no Trevor Ablett, i worked with Trevor while i was at school as a pen and pocket knife maker before i went to work for another cutlery works when i was 16, my dads known Trevor for about 30 years, any more you would like to know just ask. ;-)

Thanks

Sc cutlers

Hi im new to this site, but yes i no Trevor Ablett, i worked with Trevor while i was at school as a pen and pocket knife maker before i went to work for another cutlery works when i was 16, my dads known Trevor for about 30 years, any more you would like to know just ask. ;-)

Thanks

Sc cutlers

Trevor helped me to get started in making pocket knives 20 years ago when I was struggling for help. I always think of him when I use the hammer he gave me. A very generous modest man.

Mike

I have one of his knifes, they are superb pieces, handmade craftsmanship at its best.

Great stuff

http://www.sheffield-cutlery.com/pocketknife.html