1935 FA Cup Final Songsheet

mickjj

I have scanned this the best I can as it is a broad sheet. Still a nice litle item. The PC police would have a field day with some of the lyrics though lol

I have scanned this the best I can as it is a broad sheet. Still a nice litle item. The PC police would have a field day with some of the lyrics though lol

Cheers Mick, the past is a foreign country... lol

What was with "Noble Duck of York" when I was a boy it was "Grand Old"

And its good to see they only knew the ist verse of the National Anthem way back then!

Guest 30_degrees

Great old stuff, I love it. I have loads of music from my mum's days as a piano player and Grandfather's as a cornet player with Thorncliffe band. I have his cornet which was made by Milward's 27 Old Haymarket, Sheffield. No idea of the age but it has been through 1 war at least.

Anyway to get back to the point of footy tunes... In another life I worked as a background artist... now, now settle down at the back and worked on Ant and Dec's. "Were On The Ball" I have the song sheet and remember the tune if anyone wants me to sing it for them? Oh! ok then :(