28 Days Later

tdh-syorks

Hi i've been recently viewing this forum site which has some very interesting things on it if you search Sheffield it comes up with some great shots of deralict buildings and sites which will be demolished, apart from some great shots of the city from high buildings. take a look, sorry if this has been posted before.

www.28dayslater.co.uk

Hi i've been recently viewing this forum site which has some very interesting things on it if you search Sheffield it comes up with some great shots of deralict buildings and sites which will be demolished, apart from some great shots of the city from high buildings. take a look, sorry if this has been posted before.

www.28dayslater.co.uk

Yep - we have that one along the Derelict Places site,

which is also worth taking a look at.

Both sites can be found here .. Urban Exploration

Don't worry about the re-post Tom,

as it brings the Topic back out of hiding.

Steve

www.28dayslater.co.uk

We'd rather have any finds posted on here somewhere than not posted at all. There is plenty of great stuff that has been found in the past and that has now slipped out of view.

Thanks for your input tdh-syorks, you and everyone please keep 'em coming. Like wot Steve said.