Searching for Tiny

Guest stevemushroom

Guest stevemushroom

Have been looking for Ian Squires....known to his mates in the late 1970s and early 1980s as "Tiny"

Tiny was a regular at Top Rank, Limit, Daisy and town pubs. A big Stranglers and Clash fan....we were mates and drinking pals in Sheffield back in those good old days.

Where are you now Tiny?

Steve (Mashy) Mushroom would like to re-connect my friend. (Rocka Debs brother).

Anyone with knowledge and info of Ian...please post here and let us know.

Thanks.

Have been looking for Ian Squires....known to his mates in the late 1970s and early 1980s as "Tiny"

Tiny was a regular at Top Rank, Limit, Daisy and town pubs. A big Stranglers and Clash fan....we were mates and drinking pals in Sheffield back in those good old days.

Where are you now Tiny?

Steve (Mashy) Mushroom would like to re-connect my friend. (Rocka Debs brother).

Anyone with knowledge and info of Ian...please post here and let us know.

Thanks.

Hi, i know Ian squires, in fact we were mates growing up. Although i have not seen him for a few years i was told he drinks in a pub called the Vine on cemetary road. Give the pub a ring and ask for him, good luck.

I used to knock about with Tiny also - at Dobcroft YC, and at the Top rank 

A very belated reply to your post. If you’ve caught up with Tiny, send him my best. I live overseas now