A Big Sheffield History Vote of Thanks

RichardB

I'd like to propose a MASSIVE vote of Thanks to SteveHB for his input, knowledge and expertise in getting the Gatty's Hunter's Hallamshire epic posted up in time for Christmas (as promised).

The scanning was down to me, the finished product is a testiment to Steve's work as pages were off centre or twisted on the scanner, it's difficult with such a big and old book; Steve took the time and effort to produce what you now see.

Thank you; couldn't have done it without you.

Three Cheers for Steve !!!

I'd like to propose a MASSIVE vote of Thanks to SteveHB for his input, knowledge and expertise in getting the Gatty's Hunter's Hallamshire epic posted up in time for Christmas (as promised).

The scanning was down to me, the finished product is a testiment to Steve's work as pages were off centre or twisted on the scanner, it's difficult with such a big and old book; Steve took the time and effort to produce what you now see.

Well done both of you, and Season`s Greetings to you and yours. W/E.

Well done both of you, and Season`s Greetings to you and yours. W/E.

And so say all of us! An ambitious project to say the least, and a great asset and resource for us all. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication!

I'd like to propose a massive vote of Thanks to SteveHB for his input, knowledge and expertise in getting the Gatty's Hunter's Hallamshire epic posted up in time for Christmas (as promised).

I'll drink to that.