Beighton Junction

biggles111

Having been a lifelong steam fan, I am now remembering the days when as a teenager I spent many hours spotting on the lines between Beighton Junction and Kilamarsh. At the time I used to have an old 110 camera, and took loads of pictures. Of course now I want to look at them again I cannot find the negatives.

Does anyone have any photos around Beighton and Kilamarsh taken between 1977 and 1983, especially BR Blue locos, and trains, just so I can revisit my childhood!

Having been a lifelong steam fan, I am now remembering the days when as a teenager I spent many hours spotting on the lines between Beighton Junction and Kilamarsh. At the time I used to have an old 110 camera, and took loads of pictures. Of course now I want to look at them again I cannot find the negatives.

Does anyone have any photos around Beighton and Kilamarsh taken between 1977 and 1983, especially BR Blue locos, and trains, just so I can revisit my childhood!

Sorry Biggles have not got any from that era

I suppose this location has changed since those days (footbridge over the Midland line)