Hello from a Newbie

Guest exmrbd

Guest exmrbd

Hello.

For anyone who go's on the Sheffield Forum website you will probably know my exmrbd name from there.

My intrests are ; Sheffield Victoria & The Woodhead Line, Sheffield Buses, Any pictures of Sheffield from the 1970's & The Malin Bridge area. :rolleyes:

Hi there,

Good to have you on board !

There's a few bits and bobs that should interest you already

If there's anything that we've not got on the site that you can help with feel free to roll your sleeves up and get your typing fingers dirty too !

p.s Malin Bridge is a fantastic subject all of it's own too !

Welcome to the site.

We obviously have the Sheffield Transport section for you to peruse and contribute to where you like and this thread might be of some interest for you: http://www.sheffieldhistory.co.uk/forums/i...p?showtopic=224

There are lots of other bits and bobs about the Malin Bridge and Hillsborough areas for you to have a browse through, too!

Speak to you soon!

Hello.

For anyone who go's on the Sheffield Forum website you will probably know my exmrbd name from there.

My intrests are ; Sheffield Victoria & The Woodhead Line, Sheffield Buses, Any pictures of Sheffield from the 1970's & The Malin Bridge area. :rolleyes:

Welcome to you, indeed, any pictures of The Stag destroyed at Malin Bridge by the flood eagerly anticipated (I always seem to go just a 100 years too far back for the request to be reasonable, sorry ! and Welcome)

Guest exmrbd

Hi there,

Good to have you on board !

There's a few bits and bobs that should interest you already

If there's anything that we've not got on the site that you can help with feel free to roll your sleeves up and get your typing fingers dirty too !

p.s Malin Bridge is a fantastic subject all of it's own too !

I was told about this site via The Sheffield Forum, I am intrested in the old Malin Bridge Corn Mill, I pass this every Friday on my way to my dad's apartment on Loxley Road ( Site of old mill ) I was told someone on the SF that someone here was going to be taking some pictures of the old corn mill as they make it into flats?

Has anyone got a picture of the Wheel when it was working I.e in the Comet days?