HELP !!

Guest Trefcon

Guest Trefcon

Dont know if anyone will see this but here go's.

I log out, but when i return i'm still logged in, i click log out again but get 'this menu is disabled', so i log in again. Once logged in i get the same page as yesterday with the same members listed at the bottom who were logged on then!! I can see new post's, but cant see the post i made yesterday re the Loosemore brothers, but i can see it when i click last post by Siren !! Am i logged on or off !! As i now switch to have a look at the board i'm seeing yesterdays page, i cant see any new post's, but i can by using todays active topics.

Guest Trefcon

I always click an 'S' in Google to get on the site then click 'Sheffield History' when it pops up in the Google bar as i have done today. Then i click on the link to the site, but i get a page dated yesterday at 9.01 am, i can even get a page dated yesterday at 8.46 am, i have managed to get a page with todays date at the bottom but i still have to click last post by Siren to see the Loosemore post! And when i click VNP i get the 'Menu Disabled' thing.

Dont know if anyone will see this but here go's.

I log out, but when i return i'm still logged in, i click log out again but get 'this menu is disabled', so i log in again. Once logged in i get the same page as yesterday with the same members listed at the bottom who were logged on then!! I can see new post's, but cant see the post i made yesterday re the Loosemore brothers, but i can see it when i click last post by Siren !! Am i logged on or off !! As i now switch to have a look at the board i'm seeing yesterdays page, i cant see any new post's, but i can by using todays active topics.

Hi Dean,

As the problem is specific to yourself I'm sure it's related to your computer/browser,

and nothing to do with the workings of this site.

Clearing out your Browser of;

internet history, cookies, passwords, etc.

may help.

Please Note

that clearing your browser

will require you to log-in to any password

protected sites you visit.

Steve

I always click an 'S' in Google to get on the site then click 'Sheffield History' when it pops up in the Google bar as i have done today. Then i click on the link to the site, but i get a page dated yesterday at 9.01 am, i can even get a page dated yesterday at 8.46 am, i have managed to get a page with todays date at the bottom but i still have to click last post by Siren to see the Loosemore post! And when i click VNP i get the 'Menu Disabled' thing.

It sounds like your browser is using the cache - I have had this problem with the browser I use, and found that using the refresh button sorted the problem out. You should be able to change the settings so that the browser does not use cached information when you log in or select a page.