Davison Family

Guest andydeda

I'm searching davison from sheffield william.davison 1827-1899 is wife was selling hobbies 1828-1889 and his son was Charles davison 1868-1937 married Minnie tonge 1868- lilly davison 1872-was Charles sister and William was her father 

Ah! We will have the same info then except I’ve followed Lily and you’ve followed Charles. I’ve managed to go back to George Davison but am currently looking at the Osbornes (Elvina Thompson’s marital family). Do you know anything about the photo of a Lily, when or where it was taken? Best of luck with it and many thanks for the photo.

21 hours ago, Wayne Davison said:

I'm searching davison from sheffield william.davison 1827-1899 is wife was selling hobbies 1828-1889 and his son was Charles davison 1868-1937 married Minnie tonge 1868- lilly davison 1872-was Charles sister and William was her father 

Is Harriet Maxfield in your tree too?? I've managed to find her parents and details of first and second marriage. 

On 01/02/2021 at 22:02, Wayne Davison said:

Lily Thompson 

Born 29 June 1872

Died sep 1942

I go back to thomas davison born 1771 and thats as far as I seem to go back so far any help would be great I've got 

75a98d8b-ac24-4881-9f58-8cc42b16e231.jpg

Hi did you work out that Harriet Maxfield      remarried? She married John Truelove. Also can I ask, the picture of Lily, is it a group picture as there seems to be others in the background and if so any chance I could see it?? Thanks! 

On 11/11/2009 at 14:55, Guest andydeda said:

I wonder if anyone has any information on my ancesters...DAVISON

They lived around Sheffield town center and then Burngrave From at least 1800s to 1901..

I have particular interest in George Davison aged 50 on 1841 census living with wife Mary two sons William and Henry at 65 Coal Pit lane.Any Information would 

Hi does any one know how I can get in touch with andydeda