Sheffield History Then & Now Calendar 2010

SteveHB

I hope it's better than the cheap diary I've just bought. the year doesn't

begin until April and December is upside down. :(

Nowt wrong with the year starting in April - the Inland revenue think it does :)

Brilliant Steve, I like that layout with the actual calendar bit down the right hand side.

It seems to solve the calendar problem of what day each month starts on and at the same time leaves a suitable space for the picture, bearing in mind that most then and now images are sort of "portrait" in their layout and a more conventional calendar layout, with a month by day table in the lower half almost limits the picture itself to "landscape".

Your layout seems to have neatly solved both of our problems with the then and now calendar in one go, - 2 birds with 1 stone ;-)

{Or was it one treetop fairy and and a boozer window with one airgun pellet :o }

Thanks Dave,

the only problem I have at this moment is

compiling some text to fill in the blank areas,

otherwise all looks OK

Hate to tell you this but the one I voted for is still showing 0% ???

Maybe it was withdrawn due to poor ground conditions Mike :(

Is your vote still showing 0% ?

Mike was your vote on this poll or the previous one which through a wobbly and self distructed.
It was def this vote and when I open that thread I get the results so I imaging it thinks I have placed my vote? Trying again tells me I have already voted? Not to worry as one of mine has already been given a bye to the second round!

Quality work Chap !

I think this one is my favourite, if only because I prefer the layout of the calendar as that vertical column down the right hand side.

Great job Steve, thanks and happy new year.

I have just found an error in the T & N calendar!

July 2010 started on a Tuesday and not a Thursday as it should be.

I have now corrected the mistake, and replaced.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

I have just found an error in the T & N calendar!

July 2010 started on a Tuesday and not a Thursday as it should be.

I have now corrected the mistake, and replaced.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Didn't spot that one Steve and I've already printed off 2 copies of it.

One is already up on the wall at home and the other is packed ready to take to work on Monday to put above my desk.

Never mind, I've only hole punched the pages and fastened them with a loop of string, - no fancy binding used.

So it should be easy to correct just by substituting the July page with the corrected copy and also another month whichever I have "double sided" with July.

Didn't spot that one Steve and I've already printed off 2 copies of it.

One is already up on the wall at home and the other is packed ready to take to work on Monday to put above my desk.

Never mind, I've only hole punched the pages and fastened them with a loop of string, - no fancy binding used.

So it should be easy to correct just by substituting the July page with the corrected copy and also another month whichever I have "double sided" with July.

Oh Dear, Steve.

Just been trying to do the "corrections" to the calendar

If July starts on Thursday and not on Tuesday then it will end on Saturday 31 July and not on the 30th as the calendar indicates.

Fortunately this does mean that August will start on Sunday as indicated so the rest of the calendar should not be affected.

But what has happened to the 31st July?

Oh Dear, Steve.

Just been trying to do the "corrections" to the calendar

If July starts on Thursday and not on Tuesday then it will end on Saturday 31 July and not on the 30th as the calendar indicates.

Fortunately this does mean that August will start on Sunday as indicated so the rest of the calendar should not be affected.

But what has happened to the 31st July?

This problem already seems to have corrected itself on your modified "corrected" version.

Hope we don't find any more hidden problems like this.

I have already checked that 2010 is NOT a leap year and that February contains the correct number (28) of days.

This problem already seems to have corrected itself on your modified "corrected" version.

Hope we don't find any more hidden problems like this.

I have already checked that 2010 is NOT a leap year and that February contains the correct number (28) of days.

New Calendar now corrected and modified and working properly.