By the way

Stuart0742

By the way

The weather is great in the south of France (Nimes)

The French Rail system is great

A bit worried though not been this far away from a car in ages

Was it forum member skeets who sent that then?

lol

No I am searching for him, have not seen him yet, working my way around all the bars in Nimes, nobody knows a man called skeets lol

By the way

The weather is great in the south of France (Nimes)

The French Rail system is great

A bit worried though not been this far away from a car in ages

By the way

The weather is great in Cambridgeshire (St Ives)

Being a grandparent is great

A bit worried though not felt this old in ages

With Stuart away in France and me down at my daughters in Cambridgeshire, either Sheffield History will have been very quiet, - or free to to get on with some real local history without our double act banter.

With Stuart away in France and me down at my daughters in Cambridgeshire, either Sheffield History will have been very quiet, - or free to to get on with some real local history without our double act banter.

Stuart may think that France is fantastic but he has made the same mistake as he made in August.

I'm sure I warned him to leave his computer at home and enjoy his holiday without using the Internet

2 posts and an image of Nimes amphitheatre of up to 2Mb, - how much will that have cost :o

Stuart may think that France is fantastic but he has made the same mistake as he made in August.

I'm sure I warned him to leave his computer at home and enjoy his holiday without using the Internet

2 posts and an image of Nimes amphitheatre of up to 2Mb, - how much will that have cost :o

free wifi in hotel lol

free wifi in hotel lol

by the way forgot to mention weather still great. :) Will have to come home got a redundancy letter to pick up on Monday :(

by the way forgot to mention weather still great. :) Will have to come home got a redundancy letter to pick up on Monday :(

by the way forgot to mention weather still great here as well. :) Already had to come home, got a work to go to on Monday :(

by the way forgot to mention weather still great here as well. :) Already had to come home, got a work to go to on Monday :(

by the way forgot to mention weather still grim up North. :rolleyes: Alternator problems; if sorted, Tsavo's funeral on Tuesday then redundancy sometime later in the week. :(

by the way forgot to mention weather still grim up North. :rolleyes: Alternator problems; if sorted, Tsavo's funeral on Tuesday then redundancy sometime later in the week. :(

Take a tip from me and Stuart Richard, -

You should get away a bit more often,

France, Cambridgeshire, anywhere.

Bit difficult if your alternator has packed up, but I have heard somewhere that the French railways are very good!

Take a tip from me and Stuart Richard, -

You should get away a bit more often,

France, Cambridgeshire, anywhere.

Bit difficult if your alternator has packed up, but I have heard somewhere that the French railways are very good!

Could I use an alternative alternator do you think ? lol Can I afford one ? :blink:

Could I use an alternative alternator do you think ? lol Can I afford one ? :blink:

An alternative alternator :blink:

If you stopped all this ALTERNATING between one thing and another and instead went DIRECT you could use a DYNAMO he he

If you stopped all this ALTERNATING between one thing and another and instead went DIRECT you could use a DYNAMO he he

Dynamos were pretty poor in cars if I remeber right

Yep, - always playing up

Often fitted on old Italian cars and many older motorcycles which had 6V instead of 12V electrics

Then again the fashion for using cotton covered wire (to insulate it) wasn't such a bright idea on a car / motorcycle where the wiring was exposed to the elements either and was probably the source of the problem in many cases.

free wifi in hotel lol

Does the free wifi duplicate your posts like it has on your previous one (two?)

After logging off last night I went to watch Watchdog on TV.

They had a piece about public free wifi and how it isn't secured and how the providers couldn't care less about your security because after all they are letting you use it for free. All public access free wifi point are unsecured which means anyone using the same wifi point can hack in to your computer and take control of and gain access to all your private information and passwords.

Hey Stuart, - you know those 2 shady looking Italian blokes in the next hotel room to you in Nimes who looked a bit like Mafia gangsters, - they've just cleaned your bank account out :o

I told you using the Internet away from home was a risky, expensive business ;-)

Does the free wifi duplicate your posts like it has on your previous one (two?)

After logging off last night I went to watch Watchdog on TV.

They had a piece about public free wifi and how it isn't secured and how the providers couldn't care less about your security because after all they are letting you use it for free. All public access free wifi point are unsecured which means anyone using the same wifi point can hack in to your computer and take control of and gain access to all your private information and passwords.

Hey Stuart, - you know those 2 shady looking Italian blokes in the next hotel room to you in Nimes who looked a bit like Mafia gangsters, - they've just cleaned your bank account out :o

I told you using the Internet away from home was a risky, expensive business ;-)

Now in Luton, what a come down, its raining, ST Pancras International very impressive,

Now in Luton, what a come down, its raining, ST Pancras International very impressive,

Apparently the best thing to come out of St pancras is the train to Sheffield Midland lol