The Tremmers.

Waterside Echo

"Coming from Leeds, I remember The Tremmers very well, and then later when they changed their name to Outer Limits. I found myself in a line-up for currency behind the Tremmers' Rod Brooks at a hotel in Tunisia about 15 years ago, and he was amazed that I could recognise him!!

The Tremmers were virtually resident for a while at The Tahiti Club in Leeds. I met Jeff again at a school function about three years ago now and we chatted about the old days and he brought me up to speed with what he was doing — he seemed quite comfortable with what he was trying to do."

John Cave: Leeds, UK

http://www.yellowriver.0catch.com/fans.html

My first band was a ’Beatles’ rip off band called the ’Tremmers’. Our claim to fame was supporting hit 80’s Brit pop band ’Pulp’. In the late 80’s I had some interest from one of the founder members of ’Squeeze’ Chris Difford (another 80’s Brit pop band). That eventually came to nothing when they signed ’Chris Rhea’ (well, he was better than me). In the 90’s I spent a lot of time in studios writing pop songs and working in Artist Developement. I’d always had a hankering for country music ever since hearing ’The Best Of The Eagles’. I began to write country songs just for pleasure and began to dream of going to Nashville. In April 2007 I was asked to go on tour in the UK with ace songwriter ’(and hero of mine) Rivers Rutherford after he had seen me play my country songs in my first ever round in a bar in my home town of Sheffield. What was even more amazing was that he liked my songs and encouraged me to go to Nashville. I’ve just returned from my 3rd trip there and I’ve now got several song demos under my belt, all recorded at ’Studio A’ in Hendersonville. I’m hoping to travel to Nashville again in August for a longer stay this time. Thanks for listening to my songs and reading my blurb. I hope you like what you here and if you don’t thanks anyway, it’s much appreciated. I guess I’m just a guy hangin’ on to a dream, but I’m hanging on real, real tight.

http://www.songu.com/yearbook/bio.aspx?ID=799