1911 census, anyone want lookups

RichardS

I have subscription access to the census now, no more expensive credits....

So if anyone wants lookups, i'm happy to help.

I posted this on sheffieldindexers too and someone pointed out the copyright thing, so emails only please.

wee pipe@talkforum.org

P.S images sent as email attachments, jpeg, if you can't or are not sure how to work with these let me know and i'll put it on a free hosting site for you.

( I know I posted this in the genealogy bit, but a lot of peeps seemingly only read this section)

Request sent (reasonably precise details supplied); reply received in 10 minutes. That's some service !

Thank you; now enjoy your Night out.

Now that is scary and brilliant ...

Completed years the present marriage has lasted.

Total children born alive.

Children still living.

Children who have died.

My Grandfather is listed under Wine and Spirit, Worker - no surprises for me he was just moving stuff for his employer - but there will be news for people with those category headings; mine got 6 years, 3 born, 3 living. This remained so for many years, more kids came along, Jim, Arthur (my father) and Charles (last of the generation alive).

I do hope people take RichardS up on his offer and that people post up their findings - a very generous offer and hopefully plenty of surprises to come from peoples family history.

SheffieldHistory big badge of Honour to you RichardS; Thank you. Might even encourage me to dig out my family tree which hasn't progressed in years - was on the way to being dug up not dug out !

Now, what conclusion does anyone come to regarding the kids surnames ? (Jim's Wife, my grandmother was formerly Amy Seaman)

I think i'm up to date with all requests, but if you haven't heard back from me, then try me again, I got a little swamped and confused and may have missed someone.

I think i'm up to date with all requests, but if you haven't heard back from me, then try me again, I got a little swamped and confused and may have missed someone.

Thank you again - hope to see others posting a little Thank you here too. Great offer you have made, hope you don't get flooded !