A Family photo

RichardB

Thanks for finding it Richard ...hubby says i look like i am in a right sulk ...i think i look thoughful .

Zoro

Thanks for finding it Richard ...hubby says i look like i am in a right sulk ...i think i look thoughful .

Zoro

I am guessing you are the one on the left then lol

No, I'm the fat, balding bloke that hasn't been born yet !

Oh, hang on, you mean my Sister, don't you ?

Taken on the steps down to 63a Carlisle Road, Grimesthorpe. 1958. Parents lived above a small shop.

Most of you must have photos of a similar type; no words needed really, just another day; post 'em if you can, I bet most of us can relate to a photo like this ...

Yer thats me on the left ...as i reach my 53rd year on sat i think this photo must be all but 50 years old i guess i am 3-4 on this pic....

oh happy days ...if only i could remember them ...ps....i still walk about barefooted !!!

Yer thats me on the left ...as i reach my 53rd year on sat i think this photo must be all but 50 years old i guess i am 3-4 on this pic....

oh happy days ...if only i could remember them ...ps....i still walk about barefooted !!!

Does Older Sister have the link to here I wonder ? She and Hubby may have "stuff" to contribute.

Folks, this is indeed the girl on the left on the photo, My Sister - known as the Barefoot-One, or did I make that up ?

Which was the nearest Pub to here, anyone know ? Where is/was Botham Street compared to where this was taken ??