Hello everyone!

MDC

Hi to everyone on Sheffield History. My name's Phil and I have a very strong interest in all things Sheffield, past, present and future. I grew up in Lane Top, got my first place at Firth Park and now live in Hackenthorpe.

Because I support the interets of Sheffield so much, I am one of those rare people who support both Wenesday and United, except when they play each other! I found this site by searching for old maps on Sheffield to see how it developed and have been impressed by what I have seen.

Hope to chat to some of you soon.

Hi to everyone on Sheffield History. My name's Phil and I have a very strong interest in all things Sheffield, past, present and future. I grew up in Lane Top, got my first place at Firth Park and now live in Hackenthorpe.

Because I support the interets of Sheffield so much, I am one of those rare people who support both Wenesday and United, except when they play each other! I found this site by searching for old maps on Sheffield to see how it developed and have been impressed by what I have seen.

Hope to chat to some of you soon.

Hi MDC

Welcome to the site i am sure you will find plenty of items to interest you and will gain many friends.

PS I also grew up in Sheffield Lane Top.