Westfield Grammer/Comprehensive

biggles111

Does anyone have any decent phots of the old westfield Grammer school at Halfway? I never took any as a kid when I went, and now I'm getting older I would like one or two. I also notice last week that the upper school at Mosborough has gone. I flew over with a friend and was stunned that only the running track was there. Again I have very few photos. Found some of the entrance and library on the Sheffield Library site, but It would be nice to have some others.

Does anyone have any decent phots of the old westfield Grammer school at Halfway? I never took any as a kid when I went, and now I'm getting older I would like one or two. I also notice last week that the upper school at Mosborough has gone. I flew over with a friend and was stunned that only the running track was there. Again I have very few photos. Found some of the entrance and library on the Sheffield Library site, but It would be nice to have some others.

Westfield Grammar School never existed it was Eckington Grammar then Westfield Comprehensive School with Upper and Lower Schools

Their is a Book in Crystal Peaks about the School