Burial information needed for Attercliffe & Tinsley Park

Guest liamdsmith

Guest liamdsmith

hello

I am trying to find the burial sites of some of my relatives whose surname is PETHERS or SHAW PETHERS, in either the Attercliffe or Tinsley Park cemeteries.

Can anyone help?

Liam

hello

I am trying to find the burial sites of some of my relatives whose surname is PETHERS or SHAW PETHERS, in either the Attercliffe or Tinsley Park cemeteries.

Can anyone help?

Liam

Hi, Try phoning Sheffield City Rd Cemetery. They have info on all burials in Sheffield area.

Gasman

Guest Leipzig

hello

Can anyone help?

Liam

Hi Liam

I have checked my Sheffield & District FHS Attercliffe and Tinsley Park Cemeteries burials index disk with no luck for the PETHERS name I'm afraid. However The Sheffield Indexers site has burial transcriptions for City Road Cemetery (May 27, 1881 to August 8, 1946), which results in 9 matches for the PETHERS name.

Regards

Leipzig

Guest DIZZINICK

hello

Can anyone help?

Liam

Hi Liam, Tinsley Park registers of burial are available to view on microfilm in Sheffield Archives, on Shoreham Street. You do need to have some idea as to the relevant years or dates .

Hi Liam, Tinsley Park registers of burial are available to view on microfilm in Sheffield Archives, on Shoreham Street. You do need to have some idea as to the relevant years or dates .

They have been fully transcribed by S&DFHS and as Leipzig has already pointed out he is not buried in either.

Burngreave would also be an option and the sheffieldindexers are transcribing those at present.

Angela