Pye Bank Junior/Owler Lane Intermediate 1952 -1964

Guest Mollymoo

Guest Mollymoo

:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: I am hoping to contact anyone who went to Pye Bank Junior School 1952 (I was born 1947) and then Owler Lane Intermediate age 11 to 17 (I let in 1964)

Also can anyone remember the chocolate mint cracknell sold by Dixons Mint Rock shop at the bottom of Snig Hill

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I am hoping to contact anyone who went to Pye Bank Junior School 1952 (I was born 1947) and then Owler Lane Intermediate age 11 to 17 (I let in 1964)

Also can anyone remember the chocolate mint cracknell sold by Dixons Mint Rock shop at the bottom of Snig Hill

Hi Molly, welcome to the Forum! I didn't go to either school but I do remember the mint cracknell!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I am hoping to contact anyone who went to Pye Bank Junior School 1952 (I was born 1947) and then Owler Lane Intermediate age 11 to 17 (I let in 1964)

Mollymoo

Your date profile matches mine, schools DOB etc. The only other person I can remember who fits this is Eileen McKay is that you? My name is Dennis Cerrone do you know me?