Lowest selling album ever

RichardB

Who was the "70's till now Star" who registered the lowest selling album figure ever (sales below zero !) - nowt to do with Sheffield or even England ...

Sales below zero takes some beating ... house points for working that one out ...

Band from the USA, but truly international by 1979-80. Very famous lead singer, an even more famous photograph.

Band from the USA, but truly international by 1979-80. Very famous lead singer, an even more famous photograph.

Female, blonde, older than you might have first thought, Oh, and some blokies. Post-Punk, slick pop. Next most famous member was very ill for some time - the others, can't name a single one of 'em - if you can Call me and don't keep me Hanging on the Telephone ...

Female, blonde, older than you might have first thought, Oh, and some blokies. Post-Punk, slick pop. Next most famous member was very ill for some time - the others, can't name a single one of 'em - if you can Call me and don't keep me Hanging on the Telephone ...

Well Call Me and Hanging on the Telephone were by Blondie....Debbie Harry Lead singer....

Did they really have the lowest selling album ever??

Lozz :blink:

Well Call Me and Hanging on the Telephone were by Blondie....Debbie Harry Lead singer....

Did they really have the lowest selling album ever??

Lozz :blink:

At last we have Debbie Harry identified; it was before the Blondie days; an earlier band.

We still have to work out how it's deemed to be the lowest selling album ever. Some albums sell zero copies - this managed even lower figures than zero !!

Wxxx in the Wxxxxxx [if that helps]

At last we have Debbie Harry identified; it was before the Blondie days; an earlier band.

We still have to work out how it's deemed to be the lowest selling album ever. Some albums sell zero copies - this managed even lower figures than zero !!

Wxxx in the Wxxxxxx [if that helps]

Surely must have sold a few to get in the US chart at 195 lol

http://www.forcedexposure.com/artists/wind...illows.the.html

Well found, it's probably just "Folklore" but it is supposed to have sold less than zero copies due to promotional copies being returned as well as "real" copies.

Kept you busy anyway lol

I would have thought "Edwards Hand" that I bought for 10p from a clearance warehouse near the Five Arches sold fewer ... what was it called ... W ?

OK Smartie, which album produced in a batch of 1,000 could only ever have "sold" 25 copies because the Recording engineer gave the girls a box of 25 then set fire to the rest ... I have a copy of the re-issue CD - described as the worst album ever.

It is appalling.

OK Smartie, which album produced in a batch of 1,000 could only ever have "sold" 25 copies because the Recording engineer gave the girls a box of 25 then set fire to the rest ... I have a copy of the re-issue CD - described as the worst album ever.

It is appalling.

I have several of the worst/rarest albums/CD re-issues ever including one I've never yet managed to listen to from start to finish in one go - a masterpiece apparently - the band asked for a tree-surgeon at the recording session, in case their vibes harmed the trees ...

they were told to ..................

The next one is by Lou Reed, no vocals, no rhythm, no time- matter of fact nothing of any merit whatsoever - sounds like a double album of white noise and feedback - tremendous and released on RCA Red Label - usually reserved for Classical recordings.

Mxxxx Mxxxxxx Mxxxxx

I have several of the worst/rarest albums/CD re-issues ever including one I've never yet managed to listen to from start to finish in one go - a masterpiece apparently - the band asked for a tree-surgeon at the recording session, in case their vibes harmed the trees ...

they were told to ..................

Cxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxx and the Mxxxx Band - Txxxx Mxxx Rxxxxxx