1966 FA Cup Final

RichardB

...and it appears to have supporters wearing Sheffield Wednesday hats.

Funny thing to be wearing at an England v West Germany match!

perhaps so, but seems quite ok for the 1966 FA Cup Final Everton v Sheffield Wednesday

perhaps so, but seems quite ok for the 1966 FA Cup Final Everton v Sheffield Wednesday

Sorry Stuart, got misled by the hyperlink code and assumed it was the 1966 World Cup.

Do we really want film of the 1966 FA cup on here, Sheffield Wednesday lost you know, - and they were winning at half time :(

Sorry Stuart, got misled by the hyperlink code and assumed it was the 1966 World Cup.

Do we really want film of the 1966 FA cup on here, Sheffield Wednesday lost you know, - and they were winning at half time :(

They came second in 1966 not bad out of all them teams lol

They came second in 1966 not bad out of all them teams lol

Yes but your only saying that because you lived down near Bramall Lane and you supported Sheffield United

My late father used to have the commentary of the 1966 FA Cup Final on a 12" LP, wonder where it went mmm... <_<

I taped the TV commentary of the 1966 Final and have still got the tape somewhere, though the tape recorder has long since gone. Will have to have a look on ebay.

Guest pictureman

i have match ticket,programme,after match banquet seating plan,menu,order of events,jimmy jewel and ben warris entertainers,official train ticket,photograhs.