Different car

RichardB

"The ballgown was particularly difficult to find to fit a 19 stone, 49-inch chest balding fat blokie"

The above is taken as a quote from another topic, therefore its not going to be a small car is it lol

Manual, more gearsticks than absolutely needed.

Colour is green; not very environmentally friendly at all. 2002 vintage, diesel.

Hmmmm.......Colour is green; not very environmentally friendly at all. 2002 vintage, diesel.

lol

Colour is green; not very environmentally friendly at all. 2002 vintage, diesel.

Definitely green, definitely diesel and not environmentally friendly, definitely more than two doors, and coming to a City near you :rolleyes:

It's not a Fix It Again Tomorrow either; it's green, that's all that matters. It's no 1965 E-type Jag with wire-wheels either, sorry Mom ...

I think it is a ?????? ??????, I better disqualify myself as I might know the answer lol

I think it is a ?????? ??????, I better disqualify myself as I might know the answer lol

Vox knows too, cuz I told him on the way to The Fat Cat.

Vox knows too, cuz I told him on the way to The Fat Cat.

I know you did but the significance didn't click at the time. :angry:

Thinks - thinks - replaced with same model, transferred junk, ----

I'm trying very hard to remember what you said it was. :blink:

Can't believe I let it pass me by. (the information, not the car) :)

I think it was French. ??

Replaced with the same model last summer.

Sounds like a £2000 Government scrappage deal to me.

You need to rewind about 1 minute for my current car, that conversation was a Peugoat Estate (as I called it), the taller, green, more doors car is not an estate.

You need to rewind about 1 minute for my current car, that conversation was a Peugoat Estate (as I called it), the taller, green, more doors car is not an estate.

Ok - guilty of not paying full attention. :rolleyes:

Will I ever live it down. :huh:

Government scrappage of £2000 is supposed to be helping keep our faultering car industry going.

Surely, if you buy a French car on scrappage it merely helps to maintain the relatively already financially healthy French car industry <_<

Tout Allors!

Government scrappage of £2000 is supposed to be helping keep our faultering car industry going.

Surely, if you buy a French car on scrappage it merely helps to maintain the relatively already financially healthy French car industry <_<

Tout Allors!

The French car was several years ago well before scrappage. The car in question jsn't new, wasn't bought on scrappage scheme and came from a local dealer we've had four cars from now. Not sure it helped British industry much but the Whitley Bay dealer was happy with the transaction. Never owned a car that wasn't pretty much junk.

The French car was several years ago well before scrappage. The car in question jsn't new, wasn't bought on scrappage scheme and came from a local dealer we've had four cars from now. Not sure it helped British industry much but the Whitley Bay dealer was happy with the transaction. Never owned a car that wasn't pretty much junk.

Perhaps a Japanesecar then Richard?

I understand that Nissan cars are made up near your way in the North East so you could get a few factory direct rejects at a special discount price. ;-)

Nissan built its European car factory in Geordieland because of the similarity in the 2 languages, -

Japanese and Geordie are both completely unintelligable lol

Obviously for a Sheffielder there is a language with the Japanese.

Nissan used to be Datsun

Translation into Sheffield "Datsun" = "That is a " :unsure:

As Oliver Hardy said to Stan Laurey in the Sheffield version of their films "Datsun other fine mess da's got me inter" lol

Nearly as good as "Asda" = "Have you "