Our Generation Punk book brand new website

Guest rothertone

Guest rothertone

The book 'Our Generation: The Punk and Mod children of Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster 1976 - 1985' now has an official website...

http://ourgenerationpunkandmod.co.uk/default.html

Like the book itself the site is put together in the true Punk style of Do it yourself'...Up until less than 2 weeks ago i had never attempted this sort of thing...hence some pages possibly appearing a little lacking...

I need reviews of Punk gigs, Punk books, cd's anything related really...as long as its honest and unbiased I will endeavour to put it on the site...

Already on there, I have put some photos from the book that didn't make it to the book, page extracts, gig reviews, Book reviews and much more...

Feel free to join in...lets make the site something special...

Tony

Guest rothertone

Good stuff

I'll post on Owlstalk too in the music section

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk

Great stuff...theres also this coming out too...'Take it to the Limit' is an upcoming book by Neil Anderson about (you guessed it) the Limit club on West Street Sheffield. Its due out this October and by the sounds of it sounds very very promising with loads of previously unseen photos of some of the many bands that played there...Can't wait to buy this one...theres also a lot of Limit club memories (including a full chapter of its own and some more other stuff here and there in the book 'Our Generation' I have wrote...there are photos of Wire, Selector, Secret Affair and others playing there and some hilarious stories...you can buy Our Generation from Waterstones, WH Smith, Rare and Racy in Sheffield...Doncaster...HMV (Meadowhall and Sheffield) and online from the official website at www.ourgenerationpunkandmod.co.uk 2 great Xmas presents if you want to re-live those days!