475 Hdt

Waterside Echo

Guest transit

...became a common sight in the mid 90's that the Coachline fleet was reregistered with the older scrapped / converted (as a driver trainer or service -gritter vehicle) buses marques , probably to make the coaches "dateless" to the public !

Be interesting to know what happened to the regys now !?

... regys i can recall used on Coachline vehicles were ...

475 , 476 , 477 HDT - originally Donc Trans.

3910 , 3913 WE , 4475 WE - originally Sheff Trans.

...became a common sight in the mid 90's that the Coachline fleet was reregistered with the older scrapped / converted (as a driver trainer or service -gritter vehicle) buses marques , probably to make the coaches "dateless" to the public !

Be interesting to know what happened to the regys now !?

... regys i can recall used on Coachline vehicles were ...

475 , 476 , 477 HDT - originally Donc Trans.

3910 , 3913 WE , 4475 WE - originally Sheff Trans.

477HDT shown here at Charlotte road i think? cant remember any idea?

Guest transit

477HDT shown here at Charlotte road i think? cant remember any idea?

...yes looks like Charlotte Rd to me , looking at the shallow roof for coaches ! - and for younger members , it used to be SUT then National Express Coach Depot ect , and is now the site of the bus park at OG !!!!

...yes looks like Charlotte Rd to me , looking at the shallow roof for coaches ! - and for younger members , it used to be SUT then National Express Coach Depot , and is now the site of the bus park at OG !!!!

Did it not house the Sheffield & District fleet in the early days after deregulation as well.

And for a time it was an interchange point for National Express coaches. Remember "The Sheffield Connection", an attempt to set up something akin to the Cheltenham Interchange. Seemed odd at the time, with all the passengers wandering around the garage.

Thinks...... another topic to be started here :rolleyes:

Guest bus man

Charlotte Road housed the Sheffield & District Fleet at dereg this was of course a west riding company set up to do tended work in sheffield atfer dereg.

It also house SUT (The 80s version) and then sheafline , was used as a park and ride site adn storeage by SYT then demolished

to form what is now charlotte road parking area for what is now First ~South Yorkshire