Very wierd photos

vox

Taken, apparantly, when the Tardis police box was removed from the top of Scarsdale and replaced by the telephone relay box.

What are the odds on this happening? :o

Taken, apparantly, when the Tardis police box was removed from the top of Scarsdale and replaced by the telephone relay box.

Good set of photo's, I reckon before the demise of the "Tardis" the other box stood behind it. Would say the box is a street lighting control box, not telephone.

Same car in all 3 photo's

Good set of photo's, I reckon before the demise of the "Tardis" the other box stood behind it. Would say the box is a street lighting control box, not telephone.

Same car in all 3 photo's

Probably right about the box being behind but -

Same car in all 3 photos?? Not only but also.

Have a closer look.

See where the car is in the first picture then look at the second picture.

Obviously taken at different times because of the removed police box and also from a very slightly different angle .

But - I've superimposed them, and lining up the curved kerb line, the car is in exactly the same position.

Probably right about the box being behind but -

Same car in all 3 photos?? Not only but also.

Have a closer look.

See where the car is in the first picture then look at the second picture.

Obviously taken at different times because of the removed police box and also from a very slightly different angle .

But - I've superimposed them, and lining up the curved kerb line, the car is in exactly the same position.

mm, it just goes to show.

What did they used to say "The photograph never lies", obviously they had not heard of Photoshop lol

Guest skeets

HI Vox l was just going to say theres somethig strange her cos l lived near there for 40 years and never saw a police box there skeets

mm, it just goes to show.

What did they used to say "The photograph never lies", obviously they had not heard of Photoshop lol

I think you missunderstand. I don't mean I doctored the photos. They're just exactly as they were taken. I did a superimpose of first over second (not posted till now) just to see how close the car is to it's position in the first and second photos. As you can see, given the slightly differing camera angles, when you line up the kerb stones, it's in the same place.

HI Vox l was just going to say theres somethig strange her cos l lived near there for 40 years and never saw a police box there skeets

Gets stranger then.

When was that Skeets? I remember it being there in the 50's. We have some family who lived round there.

Maybe Dr Who was off on a trip to the future while you lived there he he

Gets stranger then.

When was that Skeets? I remember it being there in the 50's. We have some family who lived round there.

The Rover has moved though.

The car is on the 3rd shot as well, whose was the car, the photographer or the man the demolished the Tardis

I am confused

Here you are skeets, 1951

PCB - Police Call Box

Here you are skeets, 1951

PCB - Police Call Box

Could it be the photographers car, habit ensuring he parked in the same place each time?

Could it be the photographers car, habit ensuring he parked in the same place each time?

Well if it was he was a pretty crap parker - he's in the middle of the road. he he

Apart from that, a bit of juggling with the contrast shows someone in the driving seat.

I think it's just coincidence pure and simple. But quite a big coincidence all the same.

The Rover has moved though.

The car is on the 3rd shot as well, whose was the car, the photographer or the man the demolished the Tardis

I am confused

Yes I'm pretty sure that's the same car in the 3rd shot as well.

The Rover probably belongs to someone who lives there and is just parked outside his house. Or maybe the Rover is the photographers car.

Gets stranger then.

Dr. Who wouldn't have been there in the 1950's, he's only been around since 1963 lol

Dr. Who wouldn't have been there in the 1950's, he's only been around since 1963 lol

Doh!!

He's a Time Lord.

Nipping back a decade is amature stuff to him. lol

Doh!!

He's a Time Lord.

Nipping back a decade is amature stuff to him. lol

I personally not only think that time travel is impossible but there is definate proof that at no pont in the future will it ever become possible.

Think about it, if it was possible the same person would win the National Lottery every week. <_<

Wait till the results of the draw are announced on a Saturday to find out its a roll over week :rolleyes:

Make a note of the winning numbers <_<

Nip back through time a few hours or even a day or two to put your numbers on :unsure:

Nip back to Saturday to find your the only winner of the jackpot lol

See the film "Back to the Future 2", for further details, - same trick done with a 1985 sports almanac showing previous years results being used to place winning bets in 1955. It works in America where they have the dollar but would not work between the same years in Britain due to currency decimalisation in 1971 lol

... to currency decimalisation in 1971 lol

No internet, I can state the date of Decimalisation, Stamp collector ... can anyone esle ?

No internet, I can state the date of Decimalisation, Stamp collector ... can anyone esle ?

I'm sure it was February, but will guess at the 1st :(

(Itching to google it, but will resist scratching)

Guest Gramps

Whatever...it should have been 1st. April :rolleyes:

It was the other D-Day (Decimalisation day)

14 February 1971