Been entirely too busy

RichardB

That's a lot of weight in books, clothes, printers, furniture, general possessions etc, I hurt.

That's a lot of weight in books, clothes, printers, furniture, general possessions etc, I hurt.

You have my sympathies! My 2 went to Uni in succession, son for 3 years followed by daughter for 4 years. Fortunately they were at Manchester and Lincoln/Hull respectively. Not too far away but still a lot of stairs involved!

I still have vivid memories of taking my daughter back to Lincoln after coming home for the weekend, on a foul wet night in mid-winter, only to find she'd left all her keys behind in Sheffield, so I had to do a double run!

Still, what are parents for... ? :rolleyes:

You have my sympathies! My 2 went to Uni in succession, son for 3 years followed by daughter for 4 years. Fortunately they were at Manchester and Lincoln/Hull respectively. Not too far away but still a lot of stairs involved!

I still have vivid memories of taking my daughter back to Lincoln after coming home for the weekend, on a foul wet night in mid-winter, only to find she'd left all her keys behind in Sheffield, so I had to do a double run!

Still, what are parents for... ? :rolleyes:

Ours left her mobile behind, so that was airport (she's off to Italy), back home, back to airport, missed her, but got the phone delivered to her in Departure lounge (medical condition requires her to have access to a mobile, plus medicine at all times).