Sheffield Parks

RichardB

l bag Greaves Park. skeets.

Thanks Skeets, a potted history of Graves Park it is then, with pictures if possible. I know you are some way from Graves but have a go.

l bag Greaves Park. skeets.

Thanks skeets, saved me a bit of a treck and yet another job walking around local parks.

Hang on a minute Stuart, I thought skeets lived in France, - now that it is a bit of a treck!

Guest skeets

Thanks skeets, saved me a bit of a treck and yet another job walking around local parks.

Hang on a minute Stuart, I thought skeets lived in France, - now that it is a bit of a treck!

l may live in France now, but l lived within a stones throw of Graves Park for

over 50 yrs, so it was my first thought when the topic started, Skeets ps Eh you two how long as there been a c in trek

l may live in France now, but l lived within a stones throw of Graves Park for

over 50 yrs, so it was my first thought when the topic started, Skeets ps Eh you two how long as there been a c in trek

Ever since WE put it there skeets.

It should be spelt, as you say, TREK, meaning a long, slow arduous journey (which Graves Park would be from France).

But I have never liked the American TV programme (or should that be program) STAR TREK, and I certainly don't tollerate the waffling of all its followers, the so called TREKKIES.

Now I don't like our words being stolen and abused by being altered and given alternative meanings (TREKKIES ????) so I just stuck a c in it to keep it for its original meaning now that its original spelling had been abused.