Terry curran

Guest cheekymonkey

Guest cheekymonkey

As a wednesday player I idolised Terry curran and joined the TC fan club where I got this signed photo.

Terry Curran a traitor?? no I don't think so he never really endeared himself to the Blades when he crossed the city and by then Terry had given about as much as he could to the Owls cause he left me with many happy memories of one of the more skillful players to have pulled on the blue and white stripes.

Guest topdollar

Terry Curran a traitor?? no I don't think so he never really endeared himself to the Blades when he crossed the city and by then Terry had given about as much as he could to the Owls cause he left me with many happy memories of one of the more skillful players to have pulled on the blue and white stripes.

I agree Terry Curran was a fantastic player and did a lot for the owls. I really use to love watching him play, pure class

I agree Terry Curran was a fantastic player and did a lot for the owls. I really use to love watching him play, pure class

nice pair of pins too if i remember rightly. I detest football but remember going down to watch him play, happy days. lol lol