Donate and help Sheffield History

Sheffield History

DONATE AND HELP SHEFFIELD HISTORY

Every now and again we pop a donate button on Sheffield History so that our members and visitors to the site can donate whatever they have spare towards the running costs of Sheffield History.

As you may or may not know Sheffield History isn't a profit making business - the adverts that appear on the website simply go towards the running costs of the server but only amount to about a third of the actual server costs - the rest of the costs are met by myself out of my own pocket (I choose to do this so it's no big deal)

A few members have been asking if they can donate to the upkeep of the site so by request the donate button has been added

Pressing this button takes you to a Paypal page where you can donate as much or as little as you like - by credit card, debit card, or direct debit.

The money donated will go towards paying the monthly server costs of the site and will be very much appreciated.

Anything you can donate would be fantastic

Thanks to everyone who had donated already and thanks in advance to anyone who donates to keeping the site going !

Neil

DONATE AND HELP SHEFFIELD HISTORY

Every now and again we pop a donate button on Sheffield History so that our members and visitors to the site can donate whatever they have spare towards the running costs of Sheffield History.

As you may or may not know Sheffield History isn't a profit making business - the adverts that appear on the website simply go towards the running costs of the server but only amount to about a third of the actual server costs - the rest of the costs are met by myself out of my own pocket (I choose to do this so it's no big deal)

A few members have been asking if they can donate to the upkeep of the site so by request the donate button has been added

Pressing this button takes you to a Paypal page where you can donate as much or as little as you like - by credit card, debit card, or direct debit.

The money donated will go towards paying the monthly server costs of the site and will be very much appreciated.

Anything you can donate would be fantastic

Thanks to everyone who had donated already and thanks in advance to anyone who donates to keeping the site going !

Neil

Gentle reminder for new members - if you've had help/value/fun on this site it been provided free by Admin; other members spend their own money to be able to answer questions - your financial support to the site would be much appreciated.

No pledges help individuals, we do this as a labour of love - SteveHB's payrise is fictional (though he deserves praise).

Thank you in advance.

RichardB.