Fairbanks 16/17

POPPYCHRISTINA

Central Sheffield

Norfolk Street through Jehu Lane, Waingate and Lady's Bridge (artistic license with the direction of Waingate)/Parish Church, East Parade and York Street

Fairbanks 16/17 Whiteley Wood Green

I love these plans! The building at bottom centre is Priest Hill Farm. It hasn't changed much except being gentrified a few years ago, but still recognisable from the layout.. One of the buildings on the right of the farmyard is a cruck barn, one of the few left now.

I love these plans! The building at bottom centre is Priest Hill Farm. It hasn't changed much except being gentrified a few years ago, but still recognisable from the layout.. One of the buildings on the right of the farmyard is a cruck barn, one of the few left now.

“Not changed much”, I thought… “perhaps that means I can do another overlay”… it turns out that it's not that simple, but here's a guess:

“Not changed much”, I thought… “perhaps that means I can do another overlay”… it turns out that it's not that simple, but here's a guess:

Not bad, considering it's a fieldbook sketch rather than the finished plan. I suppose the measurements are the critical part.

That is a special skill you have there Jeremy - whick kind of means I can't do that.

Much appreciated Fella.

I wouldn't have a clue how to do an overlay, but looking at the completed work I did wonder about the large triangular shaped enclosures with the apexes pointing north on both images. The acute angles look remarkably similar. If you line up the tops of the triangles does anything else make sense ?

Just a thought.

HD