Anne Boleyn the bus Any memories?

Guest plain talker

Links on SF work now ...

I cant get on photobucket anyway here at work, would one of you kindly email them to me please? araford@harratts.co.uk

is it 287?? the open topper??

Thanks

Andy

I cant get on photobucket anyway here at work, would one of you kindly email them to me please? araford@harratts.co.uk

Thanks

Andy

or just thought incase work spam filter blocks them send to my personal one (wich i CAN access at work) radforda@sky.com

cheers

Andy

Thanks

Andy

or just thought incase work spam filter blocks them send to my personal one (wich i CAN access at work) radforda@sky.com

cheers

Andy

Email's sent

Guest transit

cheers

Andy

.....email sent Andy !!!

.....email sent Andy !!!

Cheers Transit!

Steve beat ya to it! thanks all the same, Quite excited by this find!

Andy

Guest transit

....apparently the company who own it "Rabbit..?" (as advertised on the bus) - are currently preparing it for its MOT , and use it for Corporate / Special events ect through the summer . It is not for sale !

....apparently the company who own it "Rabbit..?" (as advertised on the bus) - are currently preparing it for its MOT , and use it for Corporate / Special events ect through the summer . It is not for sale !

Thanks for that Transit EKKL (the user of SF who found the bus) has given me his number for any other info that is needed, he lives a short bike ride away in Brighton. He going to get us some better pictures in the next couple of days ..

Rabbit are a skip company (wonder why they need an open top bus?? )

whoops cheers stu

Just found another shot of 287.

here she is on the Sheffield Rally road run in Ecclesall on20-9-92

Just found another shot of 287.

here she is on the Sheffield Rally road run in Ecclesall on20-9-92

Here is HWJ700J A picture I found in my Dads collection

Guest transit

....great pics again Andy -( during my years of hibernation! ) keep them coming !!!!!!!!

....great pics again Andy -( during my years of hibernation! ) keep them coming !!!!!!!!

Will do Transit got loads more! thats me in the cab of that last picture, must have only been about 6-7 years old!

Guest transit

Sorry if its getting boring but yet another picture of this fine vehicle...

...well i'm enjoying them!!! - please keep them all coming , at least it is keeping our topic busy !!!! - yet another bus which slipped through the preservation net !, although it was apparently too far gone and had to be scrapped ?

....and on the Don Valley Tour !!!!!!!! :blink: .......

bet that was a great tour! would hardly show Sheffield best sites in those days would it? derelict buildings every way you turned!

Rabbit skips used the bus early this year to run two evening excursions to Goodwood taking customers and staff to raise money for a hospice