Mystery Clock

Guest skeets

Now where is this clock, it meets Dave's requirements because in is not working, therefore dodgy

However I don't think it has stopped, even though its not going <_<

I don't think it was even there last Sunday. <_<

It not even been there a week and it's not working.

Is it a real clock, or is it just a sign, like a pub sign for a pub called "The High Noon" which is intended not to be working?

Now where is this clock, it meets Dave's requirements because in is not working, therefore dodgy

Is it 12 o'clock court sheffield.

Most of our members will have walked past this working clock at some time,

some will have passed it numerous times.

It is five minutes fast, but where is it ?

Most of our members will have walked past this working clock at some time,

some will have passed it numerous times.

It is five minutes fast, but where is it ?

Is it on the balcony walw way of the Castle market. I don't know if there is one there, this

is just a wild guess.

Is it on the balcony walw way of the Castle market. I don't know if there is one there, this

is just a wild guess.

I was thinking exactly the same UKL.

The apparent interior wall and extended mounting bracket seem to indicate this.

The soon to close Castle Market has several clocks which look like this, for example this one

Not so sure of the EXACT location of Steve's one though, - but it does look like the Castle Market ones.

is just a wild guess.

I was thinking exactly the same UKL.

The apparent interior wall and extended mounting bracket seem to indicate this.

The soon to close Castle Market has several clocks which look like this, for example this one

Not so sure of the EXACT location of Steve's one though, - but it does look like the Castle Market ones.

Yes it is Castle Market, lower floor.

This clock is now working, all the building work has finished, inside things are on different shelves and it bigger

This clock is now working, all the building work has finished, inside things are on different shelves and it bigger

Near on fourteen months and this topic is as dead as a Dodo, can we have another clue on this one please.

This building was refurbished in 2012, has a large carpark all in what at one time was a quarry.

This company was a number of similar buildings in Sheffield, not sure if they have clocks though.

on a main route into Sheffield.

This building was refurbished in 2012, has a large carpark all in what at one time was a quarry.

This company was a number of similar buildings in Sheffield, not sure if they have clocks though.

on a main route into Sheffield.

Thanks Stuart, I woud guess that narrows the answer down to somewhere on the A61, south of the City?

Not many on a61 though

It has to be Morrisons supermarket at Meadowhead, the store was refurbished around the date of your photo.

Correct

This one took some guessing :-)

That was from October 2012 Stuart.

Think it's about time we had a clean sweep, this one should be easy to locate.

Guest leksand
On 26/03/2014 at 19:51, SteveHB said:

That was from October 2012 Stuart.

Think it's about time we had a clean sweep, this one should be easy to locate.

post-188-0-92817000-1395867002_thumb.jpg

Can't think I've ever seen it, though the building is reminiscent of those seen on once frequent walks down Queens Road & London Road Heeley End. Is it tucked away around the Lowfield / Broadfield / eastern parts of Highfield area?

6 hours ago, leksand said:

Can't think I've ever seen it, though the building is reminiscent of those seen on once frequent walks down Queens Road & London Road Heeley End. Is it tucked away around the Lowfield / Broadfield / eastern parts of Highfield area?

Good try, but incorrect area, you need a clean sweep on an incline, around 1.5 to 2 miles, to the N/W of Lowfield.

Guest leksand
On 06/11/2020 at 16:05, SteveHB said:

Good try, but incorrect area, you need a clean sweep on an incline, around 1.5 to 2 miles, to the N/W of Lowfield.

Technically, probably not a very good try!

Well, I've passed under that hundreds of times and never seen it so can understand why its not so obvious - especially if you overestimate the crypticism. Can also now see why the thread has, perhaps, lost some of its Hype?!