Sean Bean

graham c

LIVED ON CORNER OF BEAVER HILL ROAD. FREQUANTS TOWD CROWN AND OTHER LOCAL PUBS AND CLUB. KNOWN TO HAVE SHORT ARMS AND DEEP POCKETS ALLEDGEDLY!!! BUT SEAN IS STILL ONE OF THE LADS.

TIS ON ONE END OF 52 ROUTE

I like Sean Bean a lot

I know I shouldn't (being an Owl) but I think he's a terrific actor and represents Sheffield really well

It's always great to hear the local accent on telly and in films and in some of his parts he doesn't try to disguise it or soften it down and it sounds just as someone would speak around here.

Goldeneye and When Saturday Comes are my favourites but to be honest I've not seen anything with him in it that's been pants.

Guest Old Canny Street Kid

I like Sean Bean a lot

I know I shouldn't (being an Owl) but I think he's a terrific actor and represents Sheffield really well

It's always great to hear the local accent on telly and in films and in some of his parts he doesn't try to disguise it or soften it down and it sounds just as someone would speak around here.

Goldeneye and When Saturday Comes are my favourites but to be honest I've not seen anything with him in it that's been pants.

I knew Sean's mother when she was at school! Rita was a lovely lass, she was a Tuckwood, and her brother Jack was a really good footballer at Newhall.

Guest busy lizzy

I would love to meet him,I have always missed my chances when he has been on official visits to Sheffield.

He is such a good actor and representative of Sheffield

Does anyone know how he can be contacted?

I would love an autographed photo

All help appreciated

Guest busy lizzy

Oh really,are you serious,he really worked for his dad.

Sorry I thought you were having me on.

I really didnt know that.

Thanks for replying,do you know any other bits of info then?

The name Darwin and Bean might have suggested a connection with young Sean. I used to see him quite regularly since we supplied them with steel plate!

Guest busy lizzy

What was he like before he became famous then?

I should have known with Darwin and Bean but I thought the name was a send up!!

Thanks for the info

I have met him as he used to live near me he still drinks in the pubs at Handsworth when he comes home. He doesn't like to be treated like a celebrity he still likes to be one of the lads. He has a biography out I don't know if you have read that but very informative . His Mum and Dad are very nice people and so down to earth.

Guest busy lizzy

Yes I have read his biography and really enjoyed it,it was very informative

I know he doesnt like to be treat like a celebrity,I just admire him and the films he has done and I am proud of him with him being a Sheffield lad