70sheffieldlad on the Radio with Rony Robinson

Guest detrius

Guest detrius

Hi All

I will be appearing on Rony Robinsons show on BBC Radio Sheffield on Wed 11th March between 2 and 3pm. In the studio this time. Should be fun,do know how long its for.Spose it depends if i,m boring or not :blink:

After since i will be in Sheffield town centre.I,m thinking of Going to the Costa Coffee shop above Waterstones in Orchard Square.Give me a chance to browse through the local books again. If anyone would like to stop and say hello i will be there from around 3.30 onwards in the corner with my flat cap probably. Let me know if you would like to. :o

Best wishes

Andy M

A "Cliffe Kid"

Hi All

I will be appearing on Rony Robinsons show on BBC Radio Sheffield on Wed 11th March between 2 and 3pm. In the studio this time. Should be fun,do know how long its for.Spose it depends if i,m boring or not :blink:

After since i will be in Sheffield town centre.I,m thinking of Going to the Costa Coffee shop above Waterstones in Orchard Square.Give me a chance to browse through the local books again. If anyone would like to stop and say hello i will be there from around 3.30 onwards in the corner with my flat cap probably. Let me know if you would like to. :o

Best wishes

Andy M

A "Cliffe Kid"

Good Luck Andy - I'll give it a listen on t'internet. Don't forget to give SheffieldHistory a plug ;-)

Guest detrius

No Worries mate . will do , should be fun :)

Cheers

Andy M

Good Luck Andy - I'll give it a listen on t'internet. Don't forget to give SheffieldHistory a plug ;-)

That'll be my birthday then, a plug for here would be great - remember the Pubs, the Maps, the Churches, The Memorial Rolls, the 1909 Cook book, the Hallamshire Worthies (ongoing, nearing completion), the WMC's (Thanks again) and the Cinemas/Theatres promised by Tsavo by year end - Oh, and my Birthday present Gatty's Hunter's Hallamshire (1869) - my Christmas present to the site - Attercliffe, Mrs Miggins Pie-Shoppe (fictional); Then and Now, the tremendous Castle resource ... and ... and ... you could be on there for days ...

I hope I get a CD of the programme !

Just a REMINDER Andy is on the Radio Sheffield today.

Great stuff Andy - obvious highlight was your offer "anyone want some". We obviously can't repeat the question!

Guest detrius

HEE HEE OOOOOPS thought that went un-noticed lol

Was a good interview nobody turned up at Costa though :angry:

Thanks for listening though,great to be famous lol

Andy M

Great stuff Andy - obvious highlight was your offer "anyone want some". We obviously can't repeat the question!

Andy M

Great interview Andy, here is a link to Radio Sheffield's play it again feature, stops on for about a week. The interview is towards the end.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p002b...rum_11_03_2009/

Andy M

I think that put old Rony in a bit of a flap - perhaps he thought it would be his " Brand & Ross " moment lol

Guest detrius

Hi Stuart0742

Was just putting the link on,you bet me to it.Gave Sheffield History a couple of plugs. Hope the cheques in the post lol.

Hopefully will lead on to more.Rony is quite the character

Andy M

Great interview Andy, here is a link to Radio Sheffield's play it again feature, stops on for about a week. The interview is towards the end.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p002b...rum_11_03_2009/