Fairbanks of Sheffield Map & Plan Book

RichardB

Bidding, birthday soon !

APART FROM A FEW MARKS AND DISCOLOURING TO THE LILAC PRINTED WRAPPERS IT IS COMPLETE.....THE INSIDE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FIRST EDITION 1932...HAS 2 WORDS WRITTEN IN PEN INSIDE WHICH ARE SOMETHING I CANT MAKE OUT AND ENGLAND.....THE PAGES ARE STILL UNCUT AT THE TOP....ONLY CUT AT THE BOTTOM...70 OR MORE REPRODUCTIONS OF MAPS AND PLANS TAKEN FROM THE FIELD BOOK SERIES IN THE FAIRBANK COLLECTION OWNED BY REGINALD D BENNET OF SHEFFIELD....IN THE BACK IS A FAMILY TREE UPTO THE THE DATE THIS BOOK WAS PUBLISHED IN 1932.....TRULY FASCINATING BOOK...MEASURES APPROX 10 AND 1/4 INCHES BY 7 AND 1/4 INCHES AND HAS 161 PAGES

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200308001060

Bidding, birthday soon !

APART FROM A FEW MARKS AND DISCOLOURING TO THE LILAC PRINTED WRAPPERS IT IS COMPLETE.....THE INSIDE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FIRST EDITION 1932...HAS 2 WORDS WRITTEN IN PEN INSIDE WHICH ARE SOMETHING I CANT MAKE OUT AND ENGLAND.....THE PAGES ARE STILL UNCUT AT THE TOP....ONLY CUT AT THE BOTTOM...70 OR MORE REPRODUCTIONS OF MAPS AND PLANS TAKEN FROM THE FIELD BOOK SERIES IN THE FAIRBANK COLLECTION OWNED BY REGINALD D BENNET OF SHEFFIELD....IN THE BACK IS A FAMILY TREE UPTO THE THE DATE THIS BOOK WAS PUBLISHED IN 1932.....TRULY FASCINATING BOOK...MEASURES APPROX 10 AND 1/4 INCHES BY 7 AND 1/4 INCHES AND HAS 161 PAGES

I've been bidding on that - sorry I should have said but I'm not going any higher ;-)

I've been bidding on that - sorry I should have said but I'm not going any higher ;-)

This is last years Maps, if you want the item PM me please, so long as one of us wins it - I don't mind.

Its all yours Richard you must be due a 'fix' ;-)

Currently winning (means nowt), internet real slow at the moment, about to put in a silly bid.

Currently winning (means nowt), internet real slow at the moment, about to put in a silly bid.

Outbid before I got there to put in my bid, bugger.

Awaiting the last minute "pounce".

Bottoms ! Sorry, I really meant to win that.

Sorry, you were outbid. This item sold to poppychristina for £58.83.

We know Poppy don't we! :blink:

Sorry, you were outbid. This item sold to poppychristina for £58.83.

We know Poppy don't we! :blink:

I could have stopped at £4.50 !

My last minute bid was £103; just fractions of a second too late. Love to see it.

We really should communicate on bids, I was happy to win this, happy to let anyone else here win it - possibly cheaper.

Bidding, birthday soon !

Something else for my birthday then ...

Pretty sure I have a copy of that knocking about in my collection.

If I can find it i'll scan some of the maps and see what the interest is like.

Pretty sure I have a copy of that knocking about in my collection.

If I can find it i'll scan some of the maps and see what the interest is like.

I'm interested !

Thank you.