Whats your best ever holiday

Guest skeets

I thought it the best, but , wife didn't, it was a bit too snooty for her , but l always followed my 0ld mans adage[if tha behaves thi sen,owes nobody owt,not afraid of getting thi hand down, tha can look anybody in't eye and sey to thi sen arm as good as thee. skeets

I thought it the best, but , wife didn't, it was a bit too snooty for her , but l always followed my 0ld mans adage[if tha behaves thi sen,owes nobody owt,not afraid of getting thi hand down, tha can look anybody in't eye and sey to thi sen arm as good as thee. skeets

Very dashing, you look the part

I have a saying mixing with snooty people, not really suitable for a family site though, will pm to you skeets and DaveH

another one was taking the car to Denmark and touring, staying in farmhouses, unfortunately my camera packed in after the first shot,my son took over, and he's still got them [ l think] skeets

I removed the color cast for you skeets

Thanks that looks better SteveHB [l bet you was educated in the USA]skeets

Thanks that looks better SteveHB [l bet you was educated in the USA]skeets

Ehh skeets,

I have never been out of the UK. :rolleyes: