Introduction

Guest wellington03

Guest wellington03

Hi,

Just like to introduce myself.

My name is Mick, I live and work in the Peak Park, I do visit Sheffield fairly regularly.

I have always been fascinated by Sheffield's great reputation for steel and cutlery, I have a passion for anything historical, buildings, streets, places, and have been an avid collector of anything "Sheffield" pen and pocket knives, books, information, box labels, photos etc.

I have had a browse through the "Sheffield History" site and have been impressed by the friendly informative posts and general warm atmosphere. I hope I can contribute in some small way in the near future.

Mick

Hi,

Just like to introduce myself.

My name is Mick, I live and work in the Peak Park, I do visit Sheffield fairly regularly.

I have always been fascinated by Sheffield's great reputation for steel and cutlery, I have a passion for anything historical, buildings, streets, places, and have been an avid collector of anything "Sheffield" pen and pocket knives, books, information, box labels, photos etc.

I have had a browse through the "Sheffield History" site and have been impressed by the friendly informative posts and general warm atmosphere. I hope I can contribute in some small way in the near future.

Mick

Hello and welcome Mick,

sounds like you you are already enjoying yourself here on Sheffield History.

And I'm sure we're all looking forward to viewing/reading

any contributions you can add to the site.

Guest carlie167

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy the forum, I'm sure you will, there's tons of information covering 1001 topics.

Look forward to reading your posts :)

Any and all Sheffield related history posts appreciated Wellington03, we do our collective best to offer help. Not a bunch of experts by any means, we are, however, polite and keen - we do cover a wide range of topics and are dependent on Members input to keep most of us interested and in some cases alive he he