1911 Census - online today

dunsbyowl1867

Excitement gave way to dejection :-((

The site is very very expensive - best part of £3.50 an image is not a working man's price I'm afraid.

£6.95 - 60 credits - £0.12 per credit expire 13 April 2009

£24.95 - 280 credits - £0.09 per credit expire 13 January 2010

£49.95 - 600 credits - £0.08 per credit expire 13 January 2010

!Transcripts are 10 credits and original pages are 30 credits. You will not be charged for transcripts or original pages that you have already purchased and are in your "my records"."

Excitement gave way to dejection :-((

The site is very very expensive - best part of £3.50 an image is not a working man's price I'm afraid.

£6.95 - 60 credits - £0.12 per credit expire 13 April 2009

£24.95 - 280 credits - £0.09 per credit expire 13 January 2010

£49.95 - 600 credits - £0.08 per credit expire 13 January 2010

!Transcripts are 10 credits and original pages are 30 credits. You will not be charged for transcripts or original pages that you have already purchased and are in your "my records"."

I thank you ceegee,

but not something I will be subscribing to,

like you say 'expensive'

I thank you ceegee,

but not something I will be subscribing to,

like you say 'expensive'

I must confess I have more money than sense :( and most of this information most people will have ! What you actually get for the 30 credits is a copy of the form as filled in by the householder. Here is an example of a couple of my grandma's uncles (living in one room!) in Attercliffe.

I've typed in at least three family names and addresses who I know of and have got documents of but the searches

came up as no matches as sometimes happens with the ancesters .com.

Is this because they haven't got everyone on yet?

I must confess I have more money than sense :( and most of this information most people will have ! What you actually get for the 30 credits is a copy of the form as filled in by the householder. Here is an example of a couple of my grandma's uncles (living in one room!) in Attercliffe.

This is the 2nd document I have seen from the 1911 census, both had the last column removed, is there a reason they are doing this.

I've typed in at least three family names and addresses who I know of and have got documents of but the searches

came up as no matches as sometimes happens with the ancesters .com.

Is this because they haven't got everyone on yet?

It states they haven't done some of the counties - I noticed Northumberland, Cumbria not done :(