Date-Stones on Sheffield Buildings:- seperate thread?

Guest plain talker

Guest plain talker

I was just wondering about having the dating-stones comments as a separate thread from the Mystery Locations thread.

I was thinking that the "number crunching" thing would get tangled up within the pictures of mystery buildings. It might make it easier to keep tabs on what dates we have for different buildings.

What do the powers that be think about that as an idea?

PT

I was just wondering about having the dating-stones comments as a separate thread from the Mystery Locations thread.

I was thinking that the "number crunching" thing would get tangled up within the pictures of mystery buildings. It might make it easier to keep tabs on what dates we have for different buildings.

What do the powers that be think about that as an idea?

PT

Good idea plain talker, have done

Fabulous, Steve, thank you muchly.

I've already added to the list.

Nice one plain talker.

I was already thinking on much the same lines myself

Now all we need is someone to produce a list, in date order, of all the years we have stones for matched to a list of buildings displaying them.

Now it has its own thread we could even start to include photos if we want without clashing with the mystery locations.

All it needs is that volunteer to do the collating of the information provided by members to the thread.

{At which point DaveH and Stuart0742 quickly take 1 step backwards from the line up of potential volunteers}