Threads

RichardB

Threads

The original BBC drama that shocked a generation.

Set in the paranoia of nuclear war, this chilling and BAFTA-award winning BBC2 drama was aired causing outrage and anxiety amongst the viewing public due to its graphic and realistic storytelling of a possible nuclear strike. After its initial airing Threads became a national talking point and became a powerful and terrifying glimpse into a post holocaust world after a devastating nuclear bomb. Even more terrifying was that this 'drama' could in fact easily become a living nightmare. Set in Sheffield, the story follows Ruth and her fiancee who are looking forward to beginning a new life with a baby and a new flat when suddenly the unthinkable happens and the world is suddenly erupted into a full scale nuclear war. After the attack the landscape is changed dramatically with the survivors scavenging through the devastation and corpses, trying to forage what they can; nurses in hospitals unable to do anything other than comfort the dying; and a society is descended back to its most basic level.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Threads-BBC-Nuclear-...%3A1|240%3A1318

£13.99 or offer

Guest TexxUK

I may be wrong, but I'm sure I've seen this for download on a Public Domain site (could be Google Video). I,ll check tomorrow.

Its on 'YouTube' but split into thirteen parts of poor quality video,

for anyone who uses them it can be downloaded from torrent sites

as a full ISO image (3.95 GB) or in AVI format (700 MB)

;-)