Mystery Member

Stuart0742

Which member lets his wife bully him

"I was bored of it and my minds eye became distracted then the wife shouted at me a lot and we did some Christmas shopping, which was nice ..."

Which member lets his wife bully him

"I was bored of it and my minds eye became distracted then the wife shouted at me a lot and we did some Christmas shopping, which was nice ..."

Don't think its me, is it?

Poor sod, whoever he is. Mind you I did some Christmas shopping for 'our lass'. Amazon gift vouchers bought 'on-line' lol

Guest plain talker

Poor sod, whoever he is. Mind you I did some Christmas shopping for 'our lass'. Amazon gift vouchers bought 'on-line' lol

I can't wait to see my mother-in-law's face tomorrow morning, when she opens her present from me:- £20-worth of Woolworths vouchers!

I can't wait to see my mother-in-law's face tomorrow morning, when she opens her present from me:- £20-worth of Woolworths vouchers!

They are at the selling total rubbish stage now, by Boxing day they will be at the "Mother-in-Law" gift stage lol

Still no guess's who lets his wife shout at him

They are at the selling total rubbish stage now, by Boxing day they will be at the "Mother-in-Law" gift stage lol

Still no guess's who lets his wife shout at him

Well to quote your wife Stuart

"Sheffield History website? Isn't that a bit like facebook for a load of old blokes?"

Or perhaps that was your daughter that said it, anyway it made me smile.

Well to quote your wife Stuart

"Sheffield History website? Isn't that a bit like facebook for a load of old blokes?"

Or perhaps that was your daughter that said it, anyway it made me smile.

She may be sarcastic, but does not shout (well very often)

OK, so we now have a "mystery member" thread

The clue, -

is clearly a quote from somewhere on this site. I have tried searching for it but as there are now around 30,000 posts in total and sites own search facility leaves a lot to be desired I have not managed to find it.

As a wild guess I would have said RichardB, but as he has already replied in this thread it's not likely to be him, unless the quote is quite old or he has forgotten that he said it.

Why RichardB? well look at that quote again "we did some Christmas shopping, which was nice"

If he lives at Tyne and Wear I suppose looking at that nice Metro Centre in Newcastle would be nice.

No one still living in Sheffield would describe being trapsed around MeadowHELL by their wife as "nice"!

Well spotted, it was me lol

I did put "which is nice" on a lot of postings - also "probably ...", me replying was to throw you all off the scent !

Well spotted, it was me lol

I did put "which is nice" on a lot of postings - also "probably ...", me replying was to throw you all off the scent !

Wow, not bad for a slightly educated guess. I didn't expect to get it right, at least not at first "serious" attempt.

So Stuart0742, as this was your mystery question I've solved it will cost you a pint in the Foxwood in the New Year!

A NEW CHALLENGE

Who is this mystery member creating links between topics on our site?

Thankfully not me this time :rolleyes:

A NEW CHALLENGE

Who is this mystery member creating links between topics on our site?

Whoever it is God Bless 'em, because we need much more of that kind of thing.

Whoever it is God Bless 'em, because we need much more of that kind of thing.

Let me think who it could be, mmmmmmm <_<

Let me think who it could be, mmmmmmm <_<

Thought it was a straight 2 way contest between you and Richard.

If I was a betting man (which I have said in another thread I am not) then you are the odds on favourite as you do seem to be good at putting links in

(mind you, me and vox are still waiting for one.

I thought SteveHB was also good at finding links on the site to missing or lost posts.