Motorway buses

Waterside Echo

There was only one bus in the small fleet of backloaders in the early 70`s at Herries Road that was allowed on the M1 motorway in service. Anyone remember the number?

Guest bus man

There was only one bus in the small fleet of backloaders in the early 70`s at Herries Road that was allowed on the M1 motorway in service. Anyone remember the number?

What was the service that herries did on M1 ?

Guest transit
......i have to ask .... do we know you ? I think you could be early 60's , are you a visitor of the local bus museums? What are your initials ? Was the bloke you drove to London with on 904 (initials T.H.) was first name Trevor? ;-)

......i have to ask .... do we know you ? I think you could be early 60's , are you a visitor of the local bus museums? What are your initials ? Was the bloke you drove to London with on 904 (initials T.H.) was first name Trevor? ;-)
Nearly 65,initials M.T, not visited a bus museum since the mid 90s. T.H. is an ex Trevor Carnell driver who`s first name is also Trevor,

The bus in question had been involved in a rear end shunt at the towards city stop at Bradfield Road. When repaired twin rear lights with flashers were fitted replacing the single stop and tail set up.