Have a happy, and peaceful Xmas

Guest plain talker

Guest plain talker

Just wanted to send good wishes to everyone and say "Have a peaceful and happy Xmas"

hope it's a good one for you all..

Regards,

PT

Just wanted to send good wishes to everyone and say "Have a peaceful and happy Xmas"

Regards,

PT

Thanks plain talker.

Since I have started posting here only about 3 months ago I have come into contact with a group of really nice, friendly and like minded people so I would also like to wish all the members of Sheffield History, including yourself, a happy Christmas and lets hope 2009 will be a good year for all of us.

DaveH.

Thanks plain talker.

Since I have started posting here only about 3 months ago I have come into contact with a group of really nice, friendly and like minded people so I would also like to wish all the members of Sheffield History, including yourself, a happy Christmas and lets hope 2009 will be a good year for all of us.

DaveH.

Thank you PT and Dave, I've been here a while and I've kept myself busy doing "stuff", as a result, most days I don't even know which way is up.

We've got a tremendous WW1 resource, some Pubs (!), some Maps and hopefully next year, with your help, more Sheffield History data. Invite your family and friends here, we're cheap (free), helpful and polite - an all year round present that doesn't need wrapping.

Best Wishes to One and All (and that bloke in Portugal).

Regards,

PT

Hi Fellow SHs

Here's hoping that all present members and all future members have a very Happy Christmas and a fruit-full New Year.

Hi Fellow SHs

Here's hoping that all present members and all future members have a very Happy Christmas and a fruit-full New Year.

God bless us everyone !

Guest detrius

Hi All ;-)

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on the Sheffield History Forum. lol

Hope its a good one,see you in the New Year :rolleyes:

A "Cliffe Kid"

Hi All ;-)

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on the Sheffield History Forum. lol

Hope its a good one,see you in the New Year :rolleyes:

A "Cliffe Kid"

Best Wishes for Christmas & The New Year. W/A.

Regards,

PT

And so say all of us. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. lol

Compliments of the season to Plaintalker and all members of SH. I hope you all enjoy Christmas and New Year. Let's hope that 2009 brings us all much more Sheffield history to digest and discuss.

Guest bus man

Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year

Must go now as father christmas as brought me some very nice sheffield history books