Hi all, another newbie here

Guest ValN

Can i start by saying what a great site this is ! Something for everyone,it's so interesting.

Anyway,my name is Val and i've become very interested in Sheffield since researching my family history,my Irish ancestors settled there c. 1841 then they moved to Hull around 1911.

Thanks for having me

Val

Hi Val

Welcome to the site

I am new here myself, and you are right, it is a great site. I could lose myself in here for days!

Thanks Danny, i see what you mean when you say you can lose yourself in here for days,

iv'e been so mesmerised looking at the maps that i lost all track of time..... i was supposed to be at work 10 mins ago :o

must dash !

lol

Guest carlie167

Hi and welcome, glad your enjoying the site, I love it and get to know lots of info.

If you want to know owt just ask!!! :)

Thanks Danny, i see what you mean when you say you can lose yourself in here for days,

iv'e been so mesmerised looking at the maps that i lost all track of time..... i was supposed to be at work 10 mins ago :o

must dash !

lol

I lost myself for a good six months with those maps - there are still more of the buggers hiding in the drawer next to my right knee ... I think we'll leave them where they are for the meanwhile ...

Welcome, Enjoy, Tell your Mates about the place - we're free, fun and (mainly) devoid of fleas !!!