Can we an option to find our own posts

Guest kashul

HI All

Loving this site so far, but I have a memory problem and cant always remember where I ahve posted things, can we not have a button to click on to find our own posts ?

Cheers ! :blink:

HI All

Loving this site so far, but I have a memory problem and cant always remember where I ahve posted things, can we not have a button to click on to find our own posts ?

Welcome kashul,

you have a couple of options for doing that on here,

one is to mouse over you're user name in you're post,

and the other is in you're profile page ...

HI All

I also have a problem finding stuff, no button is going to help me ! I ask Tsavo ...

I also have a problem finding stuff, no button is going to help me ! I ask Tsavo ...
The same problem applies to me also, but on the upside I come across interesting items that I would not normally look for.

Guest 30_degrees

HI All

Hi Guys,

There is another way, especially if you really cant find one of your own posts (just thought of another one... post more! <_< )

1. From the home page or any other for that matter, click the MEMBERS link at top right of the page

2. Part or fully complete your username

3. Hit GO

4. Click your username, the find post link is at the bottom of the list

5. Scroll down the list to find the one you want

6. if you want to check another post, hit your browser's back arrow or Alt + < until you get back to your list of posts (< = left navigation arrow )

Hi Guys,

There is another way, especially if you really cant find one of your own posts (just thought of another one... post more! <_< )

1. From the home page or any other for that matter, click the MEMBERS link at top right of the page

2. Part or fully complete your username

3. Hit GO

4. Click your username, the find post link is at the bottom of the list

5. Scroll down the list to find the one you want

6. if you want to check another post, hit your browser's back arrow or Alt + < until you get back to your list of posts (< = left navigation arrow )

I tried this, I have 445 pages of posts; however, I found my first ever post here, which is nice. :mellow:

I tried this, I have 445 pages of posts; however, I found my first ever post here, which is nice. :mellow:

The time to start worrying is -

when you can't find your own gate posts.

Then your definitely having problems.

This will be the Steve that's looked after my picture posts/maps for the last two years then ... you really think I've any idea what's going on :rolleyes: - the gates were lost from view the day I joined here.

Now, Jeremy appears to be looking after a remarkably good Pubs index and there is some rather special Map indexing going on (which I don't understand) - Great work one and all, I'll retire from here soon and find George Arthur B ... after all this time. That's all I ever wanted.