Global Warming - The Truth ?

Sheffield History

What's the truth about global warming then ?

Apparantly - the man who discovered many of the facts surrounding Global Warming has said that it's already too late to save mankind and that we are all gonna die.

Apparantly a rise of 5 degress in temperature will wipe us out and we're already too far down the road to stop it

One of the things being considered is when the polar ice caps melt and we are left with heat sucking black rock, we will have to paint the polar countries white with paint

Bizarre and very scary

p.s. have you watched the movie 'An Inconvenient Truth' yet ?

What's the truth about global warming then ?

Apparantly - the man who discovered many of the facts surrounding Global Warming has said that it's already too late to save mankind and that we are all gonna die.

Apparantly a rise of 5 degress in temperature will wipe us out and we're already too far down the road to stop it

One of the things being considered is when the polar ice caps melt and we are left with heat sucking black rock, we will have to paint the polar countries white with paint

Bizarre and very scary

p.s. have you watched the movie 'An Inconvenient Truth' yet ?

Not saying it's not all true, but I remember reading somewhere that in 1975, the big news was irreversable global cooling.

Don't remember the then governmant asking us to use our cars more to warm the planet up!

Have you seen the movie 'an inconvenient truth' with Al Gore ?

I haven't seen in being shown in Portugal. Will watch it on DVD if I can get it.

It's one of the most shocking, eye opening movies I've ever seen

If you can get hold of it I would highly recommend it.

Will do.

On the same subject how much carbon dioxide is pumped into the atmosphere every day by the millions of people burping after consuming carbonated drinks? They say that carbon dioxide is the major problem.

Good point !

On a more worrying point a recent study tested Sheffield air

We might as well be sucking car exhaust pipes

You will never stop people wanting to take their cars where they want to go. That was, after all, why they bought them. As all engines are least efficient when the vehicle is stationary or moving slowly, the emphasis should be on keeping traffic moving efficiently. Something grid locked Sheffield seems to have failed to do.