The Push

dunsbyowl1867

This is a single by the first band I ever went to see when I was about 14. They played at the University so I had to stand outside and ask Students if they would sign me in (a large number said no but perhaps they decided I should be at home with my mum!). One finally did but I decided I would hate students for the rest of my life. The band wern't too bad but I thought they were a punk band - by their photo on the back they clearly weren't. One bloke in the band (Ray Ashcroft) later went on to star as an actor in Coronation Street!

This is a single by the first band I ever went to see when I was about 14. They played at the University so I had to stand outside and ask Students if they would sign me in (a large number said no but perhaps they decided I should be at home with my mum!). One finally did but I decided I would hate students for the rest of my life. The band wern't too bad but I thought they were a punk band - by their photo on the back they clearly weren't. One bloke in the band (Ray Ashcroft) later went on to star as an actor in Coronation Street!

Ray Ashcroft also owned a pub for a while,

The Ball Inn on Myrtle Rd, S2

I think I saw them at Psalter Ln arts college, still have the single. What part bin Corrors did Ray play?

Not Sure but this is from Wikipedia

Ray Ashcroft

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray Ashcroft (b. 28 June 1952 in Sheffield) is an English actor.

He played Ringo Starr in the biopic TV movie Birth of the Beatles (1979).

Then, he has played Geoff Daly in The Bill from 1996 to 2000, and he has also appeared in Coronation Street and Emmerdale.

[edit]