Mystery Location

DaveH

I can't picture that - even with the answer ...

You have done me a favour ...

I have now spotted two date stones on the building,

one on the front (Duke St) and one on the side road (Samson St)

that was the Baths entrance.

Guest plain talker

You have done me a favour ...

I have now spotted two date stones on the building,

one on the front (Duke St) and one on the side road (Samson St)

that was the Baths entrance.

Oooh! So we now have a "1912" for the date stones list! Yaaay! (will post that in a minute, and I'll re-compile the list with the other additions members have contributed, later.)

Guest transit

If that's where I'm thinking,

it will make a great 'Then & Now'

....yes , its got to be the bridge at the bottom of Prince of Wales Rd , Darnall ? - Here's another from back in the day !................. :o

....yes , its got to be the bridge at the bottom of Prince of Wales Rd , Darnall ? - Here's another from back in the day !................. :o

If it is Darnall?

that makes my thoughts wrong. :(

Guest transit

If it is Darnall?

that makes my thoughts wrong. :(

....sorry ,my mistake !!!!! although similar surroundings ,Uke lady pic is of the one almost at the bottom of Halifax Rd . :rolleyes:

Guest transit

My thoughts ... :)

Looking downhill picturesheffield

....surely the road markings are on an incline - not decline ? - (think riding a bike !) - can just picture Halfords ,Glynn Webb , bingo ect , just up through this bridge 200 yds then right turn .........sorry thats been and gone!!!!!!!!! :o

Guest transit

....surely the road markings are on an incline - not decline ? - (think riding a bike !) - can just picture Halfords ,Glynn Webb , bingo ect , just up through this bridge 200 yds then right turn .........sorry thats been and gone!!!!!!!!! :o

....sorry again ,Steve -was quoting the original pic . !!!!! suppose we all make mistakes , as the Dalek said to the wheely bin .............. ;-)

Guest transit

No Buses, trains or trams in this one, ;-)

just a nice house in pleasant grounds?

....well thats me and Busman clueless then !!!!!!!!! - but must admit - looks a sad decline of a once, must have been ,very desirable ,and expensive property. :o .....please tell me a lottery winner bought it , and you are going to show the "now" pic ??? ;-)

....well thats me and Busman clueless then !!!!!!!!! - but must admit - looks a sad decline of a once, must have been ,very desirable ,and expensive property. :o .....please tell me a lottery winner bought it , and you are going to show the "now" pic ??? ;-)

I have an inklin that you know the answer?

Photograph was taken 2005

Guest transit

I have an inklin that you know the answer?

Photograph was taken 2005

....no ..but IF i won the lottery , thats the sort of place i would go for ,believe it or not !!! at least it would keep me busy , after all , 6 months laid on a sun -kissed island must eventually get boring??????????. ---------- Is it Emma Harrisons pad ?