Wicker Arches - A disgrace?

dunsbyowl1867

Well its nice to see that someone is making a effort. Cannot be easy with all that damp stone work. Photo taken 9/02/2010. W/E.

In the 1960`s I used to work in those buildings to the rear of `wayneybabes` arch, I wonder how they escaped the demolition man ?

Guest wayneybabes

Thanks for that, would one day next week be OK ?

your welcome to come in and take photos of the structure of our building and if you like you can take pictures from the upstairs looking out towards the wicker. fridays are best for us or saturday mornings

your welcome to come in and take photos of the structure of our building and if you like you can take pictures from the upstairs looking out towards the wicker. fridays are best for us or saturday mornings

Get some beer in and we can have a party on Saturday morning lol

Get some beer in and we can have a party on Saturday morning lol

I'm usually in town on Saturday morning, could make a detour over Lady's Bridge and down the Wicker when I do the shopping in Castle Market. ;-)

Guest wayneybabes

I'm usually in town on Saturday morning, could make a detour over Lady's Bridge and down the Wicker when I do the shopping in Castle Market. ;-)

showroom is not quite ready with this years stock, will be done next week.

i am in next saturday 20th feb if anyone wants to come down

showroom is not quite ready with this years stock, will be done next week.

i am in next saturday 20th feb if anyone wants to come down

Won't be able to come down on Saturday mornings after all wayneybabes :(

Have to spend the time preparing for my new Saturday afternoon job ;-)

I am going to stand on Bramall Lane on Saturday afternoon when United are playing at home handing out enlarged photocopies of your new avitar which are autographed "wayneybabes" :blink::olol lol

Note, - I am used to living dangerously. Last year I was "manortheyear" for photographing the Manor estate :unsure:

he he lol

Guest wayneybabes

Won't be able to come down on Saturday mornings after all wayneybabes :(

Have to spend the time preparing for my new Saturday afternoon job ;-)

I am going to stand on Bramall Lane on Saturday afternoon when United are playing at home handing out enlarged photocopies of your new avitar which are autographed "wayneybabes" :blink::olol lol

Note, - I am used to living dangerously. Last year I was "manortheyear" for photographing the Manor estate :unsure:

he helol

Wondered how long it would take you to notice that lol

Wondered how long it would take you to notice that lol

Now that you've got away with that one I wonder how long it will be before someone comes up with a matching Wednesday one :o